ST. JOSEPH PUBLIC SCHOOLS OFFICE OF BUSINESS SERVICES AND HUMAN RESOURCES
2580 S. Cleveland Avenue, St. Joseph, MI 49085
(269) 926-3110 | Fax 269-428-0333
Brenda Graham, Chief Financial Officer
(269) 926-3112 | email@example.com
Megan Dongvillo, Human Resources Manager
(269) 926-3111 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Darcie Rogers, Accounts Payable Specialist
(269) 926-3129 | email@example.com
Tamera Seeley, Accounts Receivable, Accounting Specialist
(269) 926-3124 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SKYWARD EMPLOYEE ACCESS
New Employee Fingerprint Instructions
All employees must be fingerprinted before working.
Fingerprints are taken by appointment only. Call for available times.
Please obtain a Livescan Fingerprint Request Form from Human Resources, complete, and take with you to appointment.
Berrien County Intermediate School District
711 St. Joseph Avenue
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49103
- They will need to see your photo identification, so be sure to bring your Drivers License
- The cost of this service is $55.00. The payment will be accepted in cash or with a credit card
- Once completed you must return the Livescan Finger Print Request Form and Release within 5 business days to the Business Services and HR Office
If you have any questions about completing the forms above, feel free to contact Megan Dongvillo at the Business Office at email@example.com
Work Permits for Students
*WORK PERMITS NO LONGER NEED TO BE PRINTED ON COLORED PAPER. Under 16 MUST be printed in landscape orientation. 16-17 MUST be printed in portrait orientation.
Step 1: Minor/Parent complete Section 1
Step 2: Employer completes Section 2
Step 3: Take form to the Hight School (Central Office if HS is not open) and have school official complete Section 3
Step 4: Return to employer to keep on file and begin employment.
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Federal Regulations Concerning Drug Prevention
- FLSA Policy
- FMLA Policy
- Military Leave Policy
- Bullying Policy