Bear Pride Shines Bright on Lakeshore Drive
Located on the west side of the high school, on Lakeshore Drive, a full color, digital 4' x 12' sign has been constructed. This sign allows the St. Joseph School administration and the City to announce local events and happenings.
The School Foundation* worked hand-in-hand with the City of St. Joseph to build this state-of-the-art billboard.
- All sign requests must be submitted 1-2 weeks in advance.
- Messages should be about school events, or from non-profit organizations holding events in the City/Twp of St. Joseph area AND, that include or are relevant to the St. Joseph Public Schools population.
- No advertising of any kind will be accepted for pay by any commercial business.
- Commercial businesses of any kind will not be listed on the sign.
- Requests from the City must be approved by the City Manager.
- All requests must be approved by the Superintendent.
- Artwork must be provided in a digital format. Acceptable file formats include .jpg, .tiff or .eps. Please also list any specific colors or other needs in the comments area.
- Messages will be posted 5 to 7 days before the event date, depending on when the form is submitted, other current messages and at the discretion of the administration.
- Messages may be edited and are not guaranteed submission.
For questions please contact Sue Patzer at 926-3101 or email@example.com
*The St. Joseph Public Schools Foundation is an independent 501(c) non-profit agency, whose mission is to raise, steward and distribute resources to enrich the education of students in the St. Joseph Public Schools