Page 1 of 4
St. Joseph Public Schools Transportation Office
Contact Transportation at (269) 926-3900
Will your student be needing transportation for the 2022/2023 school year? Even if your student rode last school year they need to fill out a new request each year. The online ridership request form is now open. Please go online and have the form filled out no later than August 19th, 2022. Once approved you will be receiving a bus tag to attach to your student's backpack or computer bag. This will give your students permission to ride their assigned bus. If you do not receive your tag or if the tag is not correct, please contact the transportation department at 269-926-3901. Bus routes and times will be posted on the school website by the last week in August. Please use this link to fill out your request form
Stop for School buses red flashing lights, it's the Law!
- These schedules are subject to change due to late enrollments.
- Students are asked to be at the stop closest to their home.
- Student must be at their bus stop 5 to 10 minutes prior to bus arrival.
- Kindergarten and Young Five students must have a parent/guardian visible at stop.
- At this time, face masks are required to ride the bus.
- Students will load the bus from back to front.