Welcome to the St. Joseph Public School District - GO BEARS!
This enrollment site is for St. Joseph Public School residents only
RESIDENT ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES:
When completing the online enrollment form, the following documents must be uploaded or turned in to the Administration Office, 2580 S. Cleveland Avenue, St. Joseph, MI. NOTE: Once you have completed the Enrollment Form online, you will not be able to re-access the form or upload additional documents.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (or Health Department approved vaccine waiver)
See Vaccines Required for School Entry in Michigan
- Proof of Residency (current property tax bill if homeowner or signed, up-to-date rental agreement if renting). If living with a relative/friend, a Residency Affidavit is required and available at the Administration Office. Please call 269-926-3101 for more information.
- Middle School/High School Report Card/Transcript
- Immunization Consent Disclosure
- Release of Student Records
- Concussion Form
- Media Opt-Out Form (only fill out if you do not want your child's photo in media publications)
- Additional forms as necessary
- Additional Kindergarten only forms: dental appraisal (may be turned in after the start of school if not available at the time of enrollment), health appraisal, screening profile, written notification from parent if student turns five after September 1 but not later than December 1.
Please click here to begin the enrollment application process. A reminder that this enrollment form is for St. Joseph Public School residents only.