The media center is a fun place for learning and sharing and serves students, staff, and parents. Students come here once a week or more for stories, lessons, books, research, computer access, and often simply to read. If you would like to volunteer in the media center, please contact Mrs. Bacolor or Mrs. Braley.
Mrs. Bacolor, Media Technology Specialist
General Information and Policies
- The E.P. Clarke Media Center is staffed by certified teacher/media specialist, Mrs. Connie Bacolor.
- The media center opens daily at 8:00am and closes at 4:00pm.
- Students may check out books on their media center days and other times during the week. All books are due back on their specific media center day. The number of books checked out is determined by the classroom teacher and Mrs. Bacolor.
- If student has an overdue book, only one book may be checked out until that book is returned.
- Bottled water is sold in the media center throughout the school day for $0.50. Pencils can be purchased for $0.25 All item proceeds go to support the media center programming.