Each member of the learning community will demonstrate the following characteristics related to self, others, the school, and the community:
- COMPROMISE - giving up something in order to reach an agreement with others.
- PEACEFULNESS - getting along with others and solving problems in a calm, positive way.
- RESPECT - caring about self, others, places and things.
- RESPONSIBILITY - being accountable for words and actions, being trustworthy and reliable by completing tasks.
- SELF-CONTROL - making good choices about actions and reactions to different situations.
- TOLERANCE - recognizing, accepting, and appreciating similarities and differences.
Our school uses a rubric-based discipline plan.