Points of Pride
- MME Scores: 91% of our students are proficient. The state average is 80%. We traditionally have the highest scores in Southwestern Michigan.
- A dedicated Social Studies Staff who has a vast amount of knowledge and that uses a variety of teaching techniques. We are always looking to improve.
- A solid curriculum that focuses on the Michigan High School Content Expectations.
- Students are prepared to be responsible citizens by focusing on disciplinary knowledge, critical thinking skills, commitment to democratic values, and citizen participation.
- SJPS offers competitive A.P. programs for U.S. History and Economics that prepare students for the next level. Many of our students earn college credit.