Page 5 of 8
Instructions for Chrome on macOS
- Download Certificate Here and Extract the file within.
- Open Keychain Manager Application
- Click Lock icon in upper left corner and type password when prompted
- On left side click on System, and then under category click on Certificates
- On the bottom of the window click the + button, then choose the "download.cer" file from the downloads folder and click open
- Type password when prompted and click Modify Keychain
- Click on newly added web.sjschools.org and double click it
- Click the arrow next to Trust and change the dropdown to "When using this certificate: Always Trust"
- close the window, and enter password if it prompts