Dear Members of the St. Joseph Public Schools Community,
I hope this update finds you and your loved ones well. Please take time to carefully read our 2020-21 District Opening and Safety Plan. Messages from your principals, along with the plans are listed below. As previously stated, the comprehensive plan is a fluid document and continues to be adjusted as conditions and guidance change.
Please remember these plans are living documents that will continue to come into focus as we get closer to school, and even after school begins. We will need your perspective and support to make the adjustments needed. Thank you in advance.
EP Clarke Elementary
Upton Middle School
St. Joseph High School
SJVS - St. Joseph Virtual School
- Virtual School Announcement 1
- Virtual School Announcement 2
- Virtual School FAQs
- Register for More Information as Available
- BCHD: Berrien County Return to Learn Handouts for Schools and Families
- MI Safe Schools: Michigan's 2020-21 Return to School Roadmap
- Scenarios Resulting in Isolation or Quarantine of Students and Staff